Our recreation activities outdoors are provided by E-Corps Crew or our partners;
- Hikes – Our NatSci Walks are offered several times a month. Join us for this 1.5 hours Naturalist/Scientist lead expedition (walk) discovering what our nearby nature has to offer such as; lichens, polypores, deer rubs, , tracks, , wildflowers, fungus, cumulonimbus clouds, habitats, , trees, invasives, soil disturbances, geology, terrain, water cycle, environmental services &on & on & on.
- Qualifies as NC Environmental Educator hours as Criteria II: Outdoor Instructor-led Experiences or Criteria III: Knowledge of Environmental Education Resources and Facilities (Piedmont Region) form B signed ( for participants) upon request. Check out our EE workshops here
- Fishing –
- Check out our BENEFIT Vet Out Bass Fishing Tournament
- Meteor Showers join us for a natural light show!
- Climbing, Paddling, & More is offered by our partners Scott & Christy at ThriftyAdventureNC.com – They are the best wilderness guiding service in the area, based out of western North Carolina, Thrifty provides skilled instructors/guides so you may enjoy new high adventures in a variety of outdoor activities from rock & ice climbing, paddling, mountaineering, rappelling and cayoneering. Prepare for FUN!
- Rec Posts – find what we have been up to and read the latest information.