- Complete your Course work in comfort of your home using your computer!
Hands on skills portion is only 3 hours!
Would you know what to do in a cardiac, breathing or first aid emergency? The right answer could help you save a life. With an emphasis on hands-on learning, our First Aid/CPR/AED courses give you the skills to save a life. All course options align with OSHA’s Best Practices for Workplace First Aid Training Programs . Certification is issued upon successful completion. Course length: 6-8 hours
All participants must register in advance.
- 2 year certification Course
- First Aid: Learn how to respond to common first aid emergencies, including burns; cuts; head, neck and back injuries and more.
- CPR/AED Learn how to respond to cardiac and breathing emergencies in adults, including the use of automated external defibrillators (AED).
- Adult and pediatric CPR included
- Taught by a former EMT and US Navy Hospital Corpsman
This blended learning course has two required components the online which is completed at your leisure on your computer and then the hands on or practical portion of the class. Both segments must be passed successfully to gain the 2 year certification. How does it works? You sign up and are sent an online link to do the book work or homework. Once you complete this portion you bring your certificate to the skills portion on the date you selected during registration.
Classes Offered for only $87, at your request.
Private Session opens on 5/10/2016 Online class portion & skills class is June 9, 2016 – 9:00 am – noon @ Carolina Raptor Center.
What some of our students have said:
“Our instructor was great and really knowledgeable.”
“The hands on learning because it gives you a chance to learn what your strengths & weakness are in order to improve”
“Practice made me confident” ” I liked it all” “Hands on with a pro made me comfortable” “I enjoyed the course as a whole”
“I learned how to properly dress a wound”