Report your wild nature sightings!
Share on Wild Nature News!
- for Youth ages 4 – 14,
- 4 Ways to Share a WiNN report
- Adults want to be a WiNN mentor? Click here
WiNN is a platform for children to share engaging nature reports or stories. Children will tell what spawns their wonder from a frogs to a ferns, or bats to birds, or rocks to ridges it is their story. From these fresh voices a periodic news broadcast will be made highlighting the wild stories. by
Each story/report (to be published) must contain the 3 – I, inquiry, image, and information on the subject or as WiNN calls it a “wild thing”.
- Inquiry = the question or issue of wonder that drew you to the story
- Image = drawing, photograph, video, or other artistic rendering of the “wild thing”
- Information = tell the story through your eyes, and teach the WiNN audience