3 September 2016 1-3 pm NatSci Walk – a naturalist led hike
NatSci Walks – Only $6.54 a person for this 2 hour Naturalist/Scientist lead walk -includes park admission
Qualifies as NC Environmental Educator hours as Criteria II: Outdoor Instructor-led Experiences or Criteria III: Knowledge of Environmental Education Resources and Facilities (Piedmont Region) form B signed ( for participants) upon request. Check out our EE workshops here
Be sure to check out our nature identification classes offered prior to the NatSci Walk – HERE for those seeking your NC EE certificate you can get 2 hours for the class + 2 hours for the NatSci Walk in just one day.
Upcoming (to register select the link)
- 3 September 2016 1-3 pm NatSci Walk – a naturalist led hike @Kings Mountain State Park
- 17 September 2016 – Sat – 9 am – 4 pm LEAVE NO TRACE & WiNN Mentoring
- 1 October 2016 Sat 9-11 am Butterfly Migration and Release
- 1 October 2016 Sat 1-3 pm NatSci Walk – a naturalist led hike @Kings Mountain State Park
- 15 October 2016 Sat – 9 am – 4 pm Nature Leader Training** & WiNN @QueensUniv
- 19 November 2016 Sat 9 am – 4 pm Raptor class**WiNN Mentoring @CarolinaRaptorCenter
- 13 December 2016 Tues 7:30 – 9 pm Geminids Meteors over the Farm @KingsMountainSP**
Register in the store and please check the calendar for details on upcoming nature experiences, NatSci Walks and classes.