- Honored nationwide at all Forest Service, National Park Service, Bureau of Land Management, Bureau of Reclamation, and US Fish & Wildlife Service sites charging entrance or standard amenity fees.
- Valid for 12 months from the month of issue. Expires the last day of the month punched.
- The Interagency Annual Military Pass has two signature lines and can be signed by another active military member or dependent at any time. Both are considered pass holders.
- Admits pass holder and any accompanying passengers in a private non-commercial vehicle.
- At per-person fee areas, admits pass holder and up to 3 persons. Persons 15 and younger are admitted free of charge.