Want to learn and share more about birds? Come to our BirdSleuth Workshop 2/20/2016
Do you want to get more out of a NATURE experience?
Come learn and see through our naturalist’s eyes, have your participants enjoy the outdoors and develop the senses of wonder.
SADLY most kids do not play outside in a natural environment so this is a trip to a foreign place.
The Nature Leader Training goal is to inspire our participants to take groups outside and connect with nature.
- November 21 – 9 am – 4:00 pm @ See Details here
Join us on beautiful Queens University of Charlotte main campus for our Nature Leaders Training.
What’s a natural leader?
- one who takes kids/groups out into nature comfortably
- prepares for awareness
- overcomes barriers to a rewarding outdoor experience
Be prepared to be outdoors most of the day – even if there is precipitation –
Register online – https://e-corps.org/nature-rx/natural-leaders/
E-Corps knows that Environmental Education spawns awe, which inspires inquiry, which leads to learning and is the foundation of a caring steward.
Contact: email@example.com or 704.601.5083
Registration Closes 6/21/2015
June 24 – 9 – 4 Project WILD workshops are for adults interested in teaching young people about wildlife. Participants receive the Project WILD K-12 educator guide along with materials specifically about North Carolina wildlife. The educator guide contains more than 150 hands-on activities that focus on wildlife and natural resources. Participants are eligible for Criteria I credit of NC Environmental Education Certification and school teachers receive CEU credit. NC Wildlife Resources offers this workshop free to all educators, and provides the curriculum guide free to all participants. This is a North Carolina Environmental Education Elective Criteria I Workshop See a Video & Correlations here: http://www.ncwildlife.org/Learning/CoursesSeminarsWorkshops/ProjectWildCatchandOutdoorSkills.aspx#5768203-project-wild.
- Participants need to come dressed for the weather, with a water bottle, shoes to run or play in outside, and any medications/sunscreens etc that they need. We will have the workshop rain or shine. And we will likely go outside, no matter the weather.
- BYO lunch
- ONLY $5 Admin fee –
- Directions, Building and room location click here (The building/classroom assignment is listed on your Eventbrite Ticket)