Want a NatSci Program for your group or event? Ready to Request a program just click here.
E-Corps own unique blend of Nature and Science environmental education Programming
We strive to engage each student in inquiry based instruction. This methodology is critical in developing conceptual understanding of the science content that is vital for success in the twenty first century.
- Engage students in NATURE SCIENCE inquiry-based instruction
- resent science detailing “what” is known is tied to “how” it is known
- Are “hands-on/minds-on” activities that are exemplars of scientific inquiry
- Contains Art and Engineering elements in human impact assessment & sense of place components
- Mathematical calculations and comparisons for evaluation
- Supplement common core and essential standard comprehension
- Instill a sense of place
- Illuminate need for STEAM
- Inspire confidence
- Understanding of environmental impacts
- Observation skill development
- Improved critical thinking
- Conceptual understanding
- Spark inquiry
- Practice Leave No Trace Principals in or outdoors
Want a Naturalist or Scientist for your group or event? Click here…
Environmental Education Programming – Our curriculum incorporates the North Carolina Science Essential Standards engaging students in inquiry-based instruction is a critical way of developing conceptual understanding of the science content that is vital for success in the twenty-first century. E-Corps;
- Provides a seamless integration of science content, scientific inquiry, experimentation and technological design will reinforce in students the notion that “what” is known is inextricably tied to “how” it is known.
- Create opportunities for creative thinking, inquiry, experimentation and technological design.
- Inspire use of technology will be done through examples of it’s values such as; GIS (mapping information), calculations, graphing, information, story telling and possibly the construction of educational games.
- Art and community (human) impact are used to engage the engineering component. As our art is folk upcycle manufacture and testing of functionality like a clay canoe that floats.
- Calculation of results, comparisons and assessments use Mathmatics in all aspects to such as Tree age from trunk girth. Sustainability and green energy will also be incorporated.
- Engagement of students in “hands-on/minds-on” activities that are exemplars of scientific inquiry, experimentation and technological design.
- Programming prices start @ $96 per 45 – 90 minute session
- Request a program here.
Other Upcoming activities – be sure and check our calendar