Join our resident Naturalist for an afternoon of inquiry and exploration in beautiful Kings Mountain State Park
5/14 1 pm Naturalist lead walk
Advance Registration required – visit E-Corps Store this includes your park admission. Registration closes 5:00 pm Friday.
Wear your walking shoes, bring water to drink, your camera, and field guides. The trail is only suitable for ambulatory humans no fur babies, and will be up to 3 miles.
Our crew will email participants Friday evening with detailed directions on our meeting spot inside the park.
Get this application and make sure the seafood your are eating is sustainable!
Only a few seats left for the
April 16 – 9 – 4:00 NCDEQ Air Quality Workshop for Educators
NC Environmental Education Criteria I & CEUs
Offerings are on Queens University of Charlotte Campus and include:
- Fantastic free curriculum resources
- Gourmet brunch meal on campus
- Information on the NC Environmental Education Certificate program
- Board members of Environmental Educators of NC (EENC.org)
- Criteria hours for the NC EE certificate program
- Some workshops have Continuing Education Units (CEU) credits
- Earn Credit for extra hours!
Please feel free to contact me with questions, email@example.com