E-Corps Expeditions Inc. Board of Directors
Karan Barber, Chairman, Founder
- NC Certified Environmental Educator and Communications Chair EENC Board 2014 – 2016
- Southern Appalachian Naturalist
- US Navy Hospital Corpsman (E-6) Veteran 1987-1999
- A.S. in Biology CPCC 2011, B.A. Environmental Studies and minor in Elementary Education Queens University of Charlotte 2013, seeking M.A.T. from Miami University Project Dragonfly 2017
Jeffrey Thomas, Education Chair
- Brilliant intuitive and occasionally witty Chaco wearing guy.
- Research interests include animal behavior and ecology, with particular interest animal communication and ecological interactions within communities.
- Field Studies include bird song, ecology, frog communication and behavior, and the mating systems of insects.
- Ph.D. – Biology; University of California, Los Angeles , B.S. – Double major- Biology and French; UNC-Chapel Hill Queens University of Charlotte Professor of Biology
Christine Edwards, Communications & Marketing Chair
- An emerging communication professional currently residing in Charlotte, NC. Christine holds a
- Queens University of Charlotte professor instructing the community on the principles of digital literacy, environmental advocacy and smart digital communications.
- Seeking her NC Environmental Educators Certification.
- B.A. in Sociology from The University of North Carolina at Greensboro and a Master of Public Administration from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte
Development Chair Development@E-Corps.org
Membership & Partnership Chair Vacant
Events Chair Events@E-Corps.org
Emma Bays, Environmental Science Chair
- Scientist Explorer – and educator
- Motivated to share nature and science with children
- B.S. Environmental Science Queens University of Charlotte 2014
E-Corps Expeditions Inc. Crew@E-Corps.org 704.601.5083
E-Corps appreciates all our former board members and founding members dedication and work.
We especially would like to thank Arrin Bolin, Emma Taylor-Brill, Brittney Glover, Piper Strzelecki, and Hollis Parks.