Our (non-profit) mission: To provide our participants renewal, replenishment, and restoration in nature, by strengthening their C.O.R.E (Community, Outdoors, Recreation, and Environmental Education).
- Encourage our participant’s natural curiosity to promote critical thinking skills, while instilling sense of place in a completely positive environment.
- Achieved by improving each participant’s knowledge in the natural world, increase feelings of ecological stewardship; reinforce good social skills, while instilling confidence through a sense of purpose.
- Provide enriched environmental education programming.
- Share the intrinsic value of nature for the public at large and present; (STEAM) science, technology, engineering, art, and math opportunities in a fresh new format.
- Establish mentor-ship opportunities for youth and veterans (Inclusive of handicapable)
- Provide a safe and secure environment conducive to learning.
- Constantly evaluate our impact via statistical analysis of our assessment results and surveys.
We provide Nature Engagement in the Catawba River Basin, Piedmont Areas of North and South Carolina.
E-Corps Missions are accomplished by our affiliations/partnerships/sponsorships with other prodigious organizations in which we fuse skills, knowledge, energy and passion to facilitate renewal, replenishment, and restoration in nature.
“Healing the broken bond between our young and nature is in our self interest, not only because aesthetics or justice demands it, but also because our mental, physical, and spiritual health depends on it.” — Richard Louv